Links to Horological sites
These are some of the sites that I have visited and found useful. Many of these have links to other sites.
- Meadows and Passmore have an online catalogue for clock materials.
- A.G. Thomas stock a good range of tools and materials as well as watch straps, batteries and jewellery supplies.
- Walsh Brothers watches and jewellery supplies a range of clocks, watches and jewellery.
- Watch Winder A UK supplier of watch winders and watch boxes. Leather and wooden.
- Watch Strap Buy leather watch straps from this UK supplier. Wide choice of
- branded and non branded straps.
- Antiquevintage Watches is a site for vintage wrist waches, specialising in Hamilton. There is also useful information about the Hamilton company and its watches.
- DashTo Horological Used tools, watches and material. Always something new.
- Mark Frank's excellent website shows the restoration of a tower clock in great detail, as well as other information and links on tower clocks.
- Mark Headrick has some great animated escapements, lots of useful technical information and more links.
- Bruno Jousselin is a French enthusiast with an interesting website.It includes useful information on worldwide museums, horological history etc. It is in French, but don't be put off - it's not hard to follow. Well worth a look.
- Victor Werhle in Berne, Switzerland is a collector and has an unusual and fascinating site. Much of it is in German, but there are plenty of pictures.